4 reasons to quit social

SHOULD PROPERTY MANAGERS THROW IN THE TOWEL?

Wouldn’t that be nice? Delete all app’s, turn off phone, and reminisce about the good ole’ days while taking a nice break from it all. Well, it’s a pleasant thought, but not exactly what we had in mind. 

In fact, a strong social media presence is probably more important than ever in Apartment Marketing. Surpassing AdWords and SEO as the most powerful tool for generating leads, social media also influences 78% of residents relocation decisions. So, there’s no doubt that the success of your apartment is directly impacted by the digital experiences that you’re providing to potential residents, but how do you know when it’s time to hand over the reins to a social media expert?

Well, we’ve made it easy for you. If you can relate to any of these statements below, then your DIY approach might be wasting time better spent elsewhere.

  1. “We’ll post when we have the time”
  2. “It’s only worth posting when we have a vacancy”
  3. “We can’t respond to everyone on social media”
  4. “It’s easy, anyone can do it”

Find yourself nodding your head along to any of those statements? Here’s why you should be looking into outsourcing your social media.

WHY YOU SHOULD OUTSOURCE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA?

  1. We get it, you’re a Property Manager and you’re busy. You’re juggling a million and one tasks and posting on social media probably feels like the least important thing on your to-do list. And unlike traditional advertising, social media isn’t just about promoting your brand, but about storytelling. Posting to social media shouldn’t just be an after-thought, but part of a multi-faceted approach to building an online community and that requires commitment and regular content for your residents.
  2. Social media is more about building relationships and communicating with current and potential residents than it is about turning profit. In fact, hard sales rarely work on social media. It’s about building a community of interested and devoted followers who will jump at the opportunity of a vacancy should one arise down the track. Generally, follow the 80/20 rule. 80% of your content should be focused on entertaining your followers with captivating stories, offers, or videos, and the other 20% (or less, sometimes) geared toward gaining new clients.
  3. If you want to survive in the online world, you simply MUST engage with your audience. Residents trust online reviews, they seek advice and testimonials from others within your network and monitor your brand’s behavior. Because of this, it’s estimated that each year US companies lose up to $41Billion in potential sales due to a lack of good customer service. So if you don’t have the time to engage with your audience and mitigate potentially harmful reviews and promote the good ones, then it might be in your best interest to put it in the hands of someone that can keep a 24/7 surveillance on things.
  4. And lastly, if you think you can just throw an intern into the deep end to cut on costs and save yourself some time, think again. Not only do professional social media agencies have the experience and tools to develop an effective strategy, but they also have access to the most up-to-date reporting tools and software that your intern likely won’t. This means that you can be assured that your dollars go further and gain you real leads.

ARE WE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?

At Show My Property TV, our priority is to get you leads so that you can trust us to take care of all of your social media online. We want to give you back your time so that you can take care of social offline again.

Example: Weekly custom videos for Facebook

Because our expertise has always been in video – and because video has a much higher rate of being viewed than words or images – we play to our strengths and take a video-centric approach to your social media strategy. We build an online community through weekly videos, custom content, 24/7 reputation management, monthly reporting, and strategic advertising campaigns.

At the end of the day, we just want to make sure that your multifamily apartment gets leased up, faster.

If you would like to discuss any of our services further, you can access our calendar to schedule a demo at a time that suits you. Just click here »

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave